Thursday, December 13, 2012


Here are some things I've been up to. My brother and I are working on our TeknoViking story, so I'll be posting more on that in the future.


jean fhilippe said...

A man! These look so good man.
That flaming-opera-singing-ghost-sword looks fierce. But turtle neck Carl Sagan was the real charm for me.

Coincidentally I've been slowly working my way through Dragons of Eden.

season's cheerings

Anonymous said...

[url=]canada goose[/url] It has been around 6 decades since Edwin Jeans initially arrived as a jeans business. [url=]dr dre beats cheap[/url] Juxsqq
[url=]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] [url=]Canada Goose Jacken[/url] Xibzpb [url=]pandora bracelets[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=]canada goose outlet[/url] In this day of age where anything goes when it comes to clothing it is somewhat difficult to determine how the male celebrities can be put on a pedestal for judgment when it comes to their clothing. [url=]beats by dre[/url] Dswaht
[url=]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] [url=]Canada Goose[/url] Vsroiw [url=]pandora outlet[/url]

Anonymous said...

pskts [url=]beats outlet[/url] spfjon snahe [url=]sale beats by dre[/url] sdqdre zbobn [url=]beats by dre sale[/url] fzrkjs loena [url=]beats by dre[/url] hkwzjk ktyho [url=]beats by dre sale[/url] ufidud zthyh [url=]beats by dre sale[/url] txhppo hruba